Straight valves essentially allow the water to pass from the central heating into the radiator in a straight flow rather than sending it around a curve or other type of angle.
The shape of valve you need will depend on the location of the valve inlets. You’ll need straight valves if your valve inlets are at the bottom of the radiator and the pipework is through the floor rather than through the wall. Angled valves will be most suitable if pipework through the wall and your valve inlets are on the side or bottom.
We have a range of straight radiator valves available to suit your needs; both manual and thermostatic. We have some excellent designs and elegant finishes available amongst this selection, so you’re bound to find an attractive valve set to compliment your radiator and home.
We have a wide selection of straight valve sets, in different styles and finishes; from brass to black nickel. Feel free to contact our team today if you have any questions.
Items 1-24 of 31
- Milan Straight Manual Valve Set - Brushed Satin NickelPrice: £45.00 inc. VAT and Delivery
- Realm Twin Straight Thermostatic Valve Set - ChromePrice: £60.00 inc. VAT and Delivery
- Realm Straight Thermostatic Valve Set - Black NickelPrice: £60.00 inc. VAT and Delivery
- Realm Straight Thermostatic Valve Set - Brushed NickelPrice: £60.00 inc. VAT and Delivery
- Realm Straight Thermostatic Valve Set - White/ChromePrice: £60.00 inc. VAT and Delivery