Refer to our shipping policy
6, 12, or 24 months
Clawfoot baths are iconic. When you think of a freestanding bath, you will usually immediately picture a more traditional option with ornate feet. They look incredible, and are the perfect finishing touch to a classic bathroom or indeed even a master bedroom.
Not every clawfoot design is traditional though. If you’ve got your heart set on a modern bath then there are some options available with more rounded, contemporary feet. Yet for many, it’s the classical look that appeals, and with some clever design planning, a vintage clawfoot bath could easily fit into a more modern room.
You have a wide range of finishes and styles available too, including the classic roll-top, copper and cast iron baths, single and double-sided baths…the options for a freestanding clawfoot bath are extremely varied. You can even mix up the colour, choosing a darker bathtub to contrast with a lighter room perhaps.
There are some drawbacks to freestanding clawfoot baths to consider, including how they do involve extra cleaning particularly around the feet, and how shelf space is limited and so you’ll need a storage solution for shampoos and soaps. Yet these are easy to overcome with planning, meaning a freestanding clawfoot bath is absolutely functional as well as visually beautiful.
One other thing to check is the size. Freestanding baths are often larger than some built-in models, not just in length but also in height. Check that it’s at a height that’s reasonable for you to climb in and out of, and that it’ll fit in your bathroom, before you buy.
If you’ve got any questions about freestanding clawfoot baths, then let us know. You can rest assured that we only offer high-quality baths from manufacturers we trust, so they will last for many years without failing or breaking.
Freestanding clawfoot bathtubs come in various sizes. If you can't seem to find a free standing clawfoot bath that suits your requirements. Then a conventional free standing bath could be just what you're searching for. You might also be able to track down a bath from our small freestanding baths or large freestanding baths collections.
Items 1-24 of 33
- Burlington - Windsor Double Ended Bath White - 1700mm x 750mmPrice From £656.00
- Royce Morgan - Lambeth Single Ended Bath - 1665mm x 715mmPrice From £688.00
- Burlington - Blenheim Single Ended Bath White - 1690mm x 750mmPrice From £692.00
- Burlington - Buckingham Slipper Bath White - 1500mm x 740mmPrice From £692.00
- Burlington - Windsor Double Ended Bath White - 1500mm x 750mmPrice From £692.00
- Royce Morgan - Blenheim Double Ended Bath - 1750mm x 800mmPrice From £694.00
- Royce Morgan - Chatsworth Slipper Bath - 1680mm x 720mmPrice From £762.00
- Royce Morgan - Chatsworth Slipper Bath - 1530mm x 710mmPrice From £762.00
- Royce Morgan - Balmoral D Shaped Bath - 1680mm x 730mmPrice From £780.00
- BC Designs - Elmstead Roll Top Bath - 1500mm x 745mmPrice From £785.00
- Burlington - Harewood Slipper Bath White - 1690mm x 730mmPrice From £818.00
- BC Designs - Mistley Single Ended Bath - 1700mm x 750mmPrice From £822.00
- BC Designs - Elmstead Roll Top Bath - 1700mm x 745mmPrice From £833.00
- BC Designs - Fordham Slipper Bath - 1700mm x 730mmPrice From £839.00
- Royce Morgan - Orlando Single Ended - 1380mm x 750mmPrice: £856.00 inc. VAT and Delivery
- BC Designs - Fordham Slipper Bath - 1500mm x 730mmPrice From £862.00
- Royce Morgan - Kingswood Slipper Bath - 1750mm x 740mmPrice: £1,044.00 inc. VAT and Delivery
- Burlington - Avantgarde Bath White - 1700mm x 750mmPrice From £1,113.00
- Burlington - Bateau Double Ended Bath White - 1640mm x 700mmPrice From £1,258.00