Traditional Freestanding Baths
Traditional freestanding baths are the perfect throwback to a period home; the curves of these bathtubs can fill any bathroom with a sophisticated connotation of opulence. Can you see yourself stress-free and relaxing your muscles in one of these gorgeous baths?
Traditional Freestanding Baths | Best Prices & Service Available
These luxurious bathtubs will spark traditional bathroom ideas and will surely give you ideas of vanity units and vintage mirrors to be built around the traditional standalone bathtubs to fit the vintage aesthetic of your new bathroom.
Here you’ll find a range of cast iron freestanding baths along with boat bath styles in traditional materials.
Most of the traditional bathtubs we sell come with a guarantee to make sure you’ll be relaxing in your new bathroom for years and years. This is also in part to the quality that every bath is built with, the precision in their craftsmanship is trusted time and time again.
If you have any questions or would like some advice when it comes to picking a freestanding bath then please don’t hesitate to get into contact with us, we’re always happy to help and pride ourselves on giving the very best bathroom advice and service available.
Items 1-24 of 57
- Burlington - Windsor Double-Ended Bath - White - 1700mm x 750mmPrice from £596.00
- Burlington - Harewood Slipper Bath - White - 1690mm x 730mmPrice from £629.00
- Burlington - Buckingham Slipper Bath - White - 1500mm x 740mmPrice from £629.00
- Burlington - Windsor Double-Ended Bath - White - 1500mm x 750mmPrice from £629.00
- Burlington Brindley Double Ended Bath - White - 1700mm x 750mm£647.00 inc. VAT and Delivery
- BC Designs Elmstead - Roll Top Bath - 1500mm x 745mmPrice from £657.00
- BC Designs Mistley - Single Ended - 1700mm x 750mmPrice from £686.00
- BC Designs Elmstead - Roll Top Bath - 1700mm x 745mmPrice from £695.00
- Burlington - Avantgarde Bath - White - 1700mm x 750mmPrice from £905.00