- Free delivery applies to the UK Mainland only, for Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight and Channel Islands please call for appropriate rates. The classification of what is considered as UK Mainland is at the discretion of any couriers/transport companies responsible for the delivery of any goods purchased through Just Baths any additional costs for delivery to postcodes which aren't considered UK Mainland is up to the customer to pay
- Baths are labelled as heavy and require reasonably fit people to be available when being delivered. Please note that cast iron baths are a curbside delivery only and require 2 strong people to accept the delivery. The driver will not take these baths into the property as they are palletised
- Specific delivery times cannot be given. Delivery is usually Mon to Fri from 8am to 5pm. This will be confirmed by Just Baths
- Just Baths will make every effort to deliver goods on the date or within the dates quoted, however such dates are a guideline only and Just Baths shall not be held liable in any way due to delayed deliveries that are out of our control. Any damages or shortages must be reported within a reasonable time, ideally 24hrs
- Colours can appear slightly different to that on a PC screen due to different screen technology and as to be used as a guide
- Orders for non-standard products including RAL Colours once acknowledged by Just Baths cannot be cancelled
- Our products are guaranteed from 12 months to 100 years depending on the product chosen. The guarantee in all cases is restricted to the F.O.C replacement or repair of the failed product only. Any faulty products are to be returned to us prior to the replacement being delivered at the cost to you, the consumer
- The validity of our guarantee will be subject to correct system installation by a qualified engineer
- Occasionally, the manufacturing of your baths may be delayed. This can be for various reasons such as material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Just Baths of course, will make every effort to keep you informed
- Bespoke orders, custom orders & pre-filled electric radiators cannot be returned or refunded.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days from the day after receipt of the goods (with the exception of special order items).
Please make sure all goods are returned in the original, undamaged packaging at the cost of you, the consumer.
Any goods you wish to return which aren't faulty or weren't damaged before you received, checked and signed for the goods will be charged a standard re-stocking fee of between 25% - 50% of the total sale value of the specific goods being returned (depending on the manufacturer). In the case of special order items which are not normally kept in stock by either ourselves or the manufacturer of the bath, a varying procedure will come into effect depending upon the bath(s) and the manufacturer in question.